1.14.2011

YA Contemporary Challenge 2011

Yes, this does make my 3rd challenge for the year. I might be crazy. But I think this one will work with my normal reading habits, so I'm gonna go for it! Take a looksee and tell me what you think:

  • Name: The 2011 YA Contemporary Challenge
  • Goal: Read at least 13 contemporary YA books.
  • Defined: Contemporary YA is defined as books written for the Young Adult audience (not adult books teens like), and featuring stories that could actually happen.
  • Restriction: All books must be published during 2011.
  • Bonus: Tri-monthly contest(s) for the participants -- every review = entry.

Yup, I'm pretty sure I can do this one. And Reggie, a.k.a. The Undercover Book Lover, was kind enough to provide a list of upcoming contemporary YA releases to help get things jump-started!

No comments:

Post a Comment