12.28.2011

Wander Dust winners!

I love announcing winners! And today I get to share the happy news that three people have won something cool!

First, remember the prizes?


One grand prize winner is going to receive a signed paperback of Wander Dust, signed bookmarks, and a really, really amazing Tolkien necklace.

Two other winners are getting signed bookmarks.

All around, it's a pretty cool little giveaway!

So, winners...Are you curious? Well, let me make the big announcement...

Huge congratulations to the winners, who have already been emailed (check your inboxes and/or spam filters, ladies!) and have until Friday morning at 9am EST to send me their addresses.

And a huge "THANK YOU!" to everyone who visited my blog and facebook pages during this tour. I hope you like what you see, and will come back soon! Plus, I have it on good authority that more giveaways are in the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment