5.25.2011

BookSparksPR Summer Reading Challenge

Okay, so as if I didn't have enough challenges to keep me busy, I've decided to join another one: the BookSparksPR Summer Reading Challenge! This one's much more relaxed though since you can read as many of the list as you want - it's not a required quota, just the more books you read the more entries into the huge contest you get ... Easy stuff, right?

Here's the list of books that count for the challenge:

Week 1: The Friendship Fix by Andrea Bonior
Week 2: Hotel No Tell by Daphne Uviller
Week 3: The Last Letter by Kathleen Shoop
Week 4: Here, Home, Hope by Kaira Rouda
Week 5: Crush Control by Jennifer Jabaley
Week 6: Stay by Allie Larkin
Week 7: Populazzi by Elise Allen
Week 8: Sanibel Scribbles by Christine Lemmon
Week 9: The D Word by Liz Fenton & Lisa Steinke
Week 10: Sweet Valley Confidential by Francine Pascal
Week 11: Only Mine by Susan Mallery
Week 12: Goddess of Vengeance by Jackie Collins

Bonus PR Picks (BookSparksPR, Little Bird Publicity and Get Red PR chose these 3 non-client personal must-read books!):
Week 13: Maine by J. Courtney Sullivan
Week 14: Dead Reckoning by Charlaine Harris
Week 15: Things We Didn’t Say by Kristina Riggle

There are a couple on here that are definitely on my To Read list already, and a couple others that look really intriguing ... What better time to give them a whirl than when they can count as entries? Think about it: if you're wanting to read it anyway, let's get some bonus points here ...

If you're interested, they're still taking registration, so mosey over and check it out for yourself!

2 comments:

  1. All right, Rebecca--you are insane. I'm only doing one reading challenge, and so far I've totally failed at that. (Um... yeah, I should have known better than to join the S&S challenge. Not my fave Austen book, and I'm trying to finish my book!) How on earth are you going to manage all of these? Is there any overlap with other challenges you've entered?

    Have fun, my crazy friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL ... Um, the historical fiction challenge can overlap the S&S one ... the fairy tale/fantasy one is super easy ... this one I know I'm not going to read them all, but we'll see what I get read? Honestly, the trickiest one will be the 13+ contemporary 2011 YA releases, haha ... It's fun though. I love it :o)

    ReplyDelete